< MeetingsJump to navigation Jump to search
|General meetings||2018 AGM|
|Board meetings||February 18 • May 6 • August 5 • October 7 • November 4|
|← full list of meetings|
Date and location
- Date: 1st October 2018
- Time: 19:00 EDT
- Location: Online
- Benoit Rochon (President)
- Lëa-Kim Châteauneuf (Vice President)
- Charlotte Badin (Secretary)
- Ha-Loan Phan
- Gabriel Arsenault
- Jean-François Pilon
- Marie D. Martel
- Guillaume Lafrance (Treasurer)
- Michael David Miller
- Jean-Philippe Béland (Contractor)
- 75 active members; 11 more than at the same time last year.
- See the 2018 H2 Budget. Almost nothing spent so far.
Programs Committee Report
- See the minutes of the last meeting of the Programs Committee. The Programs Committee is still looking for a chair.
Payments to be approved
- Resolution #2018-010: The Board resolved to pay the invoices of MOC Tel for rendered telephone services for a total of 595.08 CAD.
- Resolution #2018-011: The Board resolved to pay the August 2018 invoice of Jean-Philippe Béland as independant contractor as Institutional Advancement Manager for a total of 4,507.02 CAD.
- Resolution #2018-012: The Board resolved to pay the four (4) members of the Haiti Project after they have made a request on WMCA's wiki for a total of 2,940.96 CAD.
- Jean-Philippe Béland mentions that he is under his planned average weekly hours and invited the Board to give him more tasks. Jean-François Pilon confirms that the contract is going well.
- There are still around 22 hours left on the contract of Pierre Choffet for IT services.
Elections of officers
Resolution #2018-013: The following Board members have been acclaimed as officers of WMCA:
- President: Benoit Rochon
- Vice President: Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf
- Secretary: Charlotte Badin
- Treasurer: Guillaume Lafrance
Motions to allow the Executive Committee to approve payments
- Resolution #2018-014: The Board resolved to allow the Executive Committee to approve regular business payments up to 2,000 CAD.
- Resolution #2018-015: The Board resolved to allow the Executive Committee to approve regular payments to contractors as per individual contracts.
2019 APG request
- See the request and the budget for the APG 2019.
- Resolution #2018-016: The Board agreed with the APG 2019 request as presented by Jean-Philippe Béland.
Revision of the Reimbursement Policy
- See the revised Reimbursement Policy.
- Resolution #2018-017: The Board resovled to adopt the amendments to the Reimbursement Policy as presented on the wiki.
Percentage of present members for quorum at WMCA AGMs
- Tabled for next meeting.
Wife transfer fees for banking sponsorhips
- The wife transfer fees (~20 CAD) for banking sponsorphips are included in the banking fees of the budget.
WMCA email addresses
- The WMCA email addresses for new Board members have been created. The email addresses for Philippe-Olivier Daniel and Antoine Beaubien have been closed. WMCA email addresses are only for Board members and members of committees.
Conflict of Interest Policy
Roles and responsibilities of the directors of Wikimedia Canada
- All Board members must sign the Roles and responsibilities of the directors of Wikimedia Canada prior to the next meeting.