< MeetingsJump to navigation Jump to search
|General meetings||2019 AGM|
|Board meetings||February 1 • February 12 • May 3|
|← full list of meetings|
Date and location
- Date: 29 August 2018
- Time: 19:00 EDT
- Location: Online
- Benoit Rochon (President)
- Lëa-Kim Châteauneuf (Vice President)
- Charlotte Badin (Secretary)
- Ha-Loan Phan
- Guillaume Lafrance (Treasurer)
- Marie D. Martel
- Philippe-Olivier Daniel
- Jean-Philippe Béland (Contractor)
Annual General Meeting 2018
- The Board discussed the organization of the Annual General Meeting 2018.
- The Board identified that Benoit Rochon will preside the AGM and Charlotte Badin will act as the secretary.
- The Board identified that Nathalie Casemajor and Gabrielle Champagne will be the scrutineers.
- The Board identified that Guillaume Lafrance (Treasurer) will present the Financial Report 2017 with Jean-Philippe Béland as a substitute, if needed.
- The Board identified that Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf and Ha-Loan Phan will present the main activities that happened in 2017.
- The Board noted the need to announce the hiring of a contractor in the announcements at the AGM.
- The Board tasked Jean-Philippe Béland (Contractor) to re-activate the Programs Committee and to look to include new members.
- The Board discussed the creation of a Governance Committee prior to the Annual General Meeting 2019.