< MeetingsJump to navigation Jump to search
|General meetings||2018 AGM|
|Board meetings||February 18 • May 6 • August 5 • October 7 • November 4|
|← full list of meetings|
Date and location
- Date: 20 April 2018
- Time: 18:00 EDT
- Location: Online
- Benoit Rochon (President)
- Jean-Philippe Béland (Vice President)
- Charlotte Badin (Secretary)
- Guillaume Lafrance (Treasurer)
- Antoine Beaubien
- Ha-Loan Phan
- Lëa-Kim Châteauneuf
- Marie D. Martel
- Philippe-Olivier Daniel
Volunteers from Bénévoles d'affaires
- The Board plans to retain the services of volunteers from Bénévoles d'affaires for HR, administration, communications and fundraising.
- The Board moves to create a committee composed of Benoit Rochon, Jean-Philippe Béland and Ha-Loan Phan to conduct interviews and retain the services of volunteers from Bénévoles d'affaires.
Contract for IT services
- The Board moves to allow Benoit Rochon to sign a contract with Pierre Choffet to provide IT services to set up and maintain a CiviCRM system for Wikimedia Canada for 50 hours of work for $4,000.
Change host provider
- The Board moves to change host provider from Netfirm to OVH VPS SSD1, to be executed by Pierre Choffet in the name of Wikimedia Canada.
Staffing plan and budget for 2018 H2
- Benoit Rochon and Jean-Philippe Béland reported to the Board the updates from their meeting with the grant staff of the WMF about WMCA's 2018 H2 budget which includes considerations in relation to the hiring of WMCA's first employee.
- The Board agreed in spirit to the revised budget and do not foresee any major implications or cutbacks. Final budget will be presented to the Board by Jean-Philippe Béland prior to submission to the WMF.
New members of the Programs Committee
- Benoit Rochon introduced new members of the Programs Committee that are not directors of WMCA: Amber Berson, Michael David Miller and Jean-Michel Lapointe.
Credit card application
- The Board moves to apply for a credit card with a limit of $5,000 for Wikimedia Canada, to be executed by Guillaume Lafrance.