|Province ||Time zone|
|British Columbia||21:00 PDT|
|Ontario, Quebec||00:00 EDT|
| New Brunswick, Nova Scotia,
Prince Edward Island
|Newfoundland and Labrador||01:30 NDT|
A board meeting was held on 3 June 2013 at 20:00 EDT (Ottawa time). The meeting took place electronically via Skype.
- Wikimedia Canada Board meeting
- 3 June 2013
- Location: Skype
- Linda Chew (Treasurer),
- Jeffery Nichols (Secretary),
- Bonoit Rochon,
- Ray Saintonge,
- Chaired by: Benoit Rochon
- Prepared by: Jeffery Nichols
- Purpose: General meeting.
Benoit opened the meeting at 20:00 EDT.
It was noted that the meeting did not have quorum.
Benoit reported that the 2013 grant report is being sent, and the few remaining receipts needed will be sent soon after.
Benoit reported that he is close to launching Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
A discussion ensued about the use of Wikimedia Foundation logos.
Benoit reported on the conference he presented at for the Canadian Science Writers Association and World Association of Science Journalists. There were approximately 100 people in attendance, all journalists.
It was noted that four members plan to go to Wikimania 2013 in Hong Kong.
- Please note that the provinces in this table are for guidance only, since some have two time zones (e.g., The Magdalen Islands and the south-eastern part of British Columbia are not in the same time zone as their provinces). Please refer to your time zone instead of your province.