Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date and location
- Date: 15 April 2019
- Location: Online
- Benoit Rochon (President)
- Charlotte Badin (Secretary)
- Guillaume Lafrance (Treasurer)
- Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf (Vice President)
- Jean-François Pilon (Board Member)
- Jean-Philippe Béland (consultant)
- The Executive Committee approved the March's bill from Jean-Philippe Béland for a total of $1,195.74.
- A non secure picture is causing a certificate error. Benoit Rochon will ask Pierre Choffet to take care of it.
- The form was completed with all the missing birth dates. Jean-Philippe Béland created a zip file with all the documents, including newspapers articles showing Wikimedia Canada's work. Benoit Rochon gave the file to a lawyer and we are waiting her feedback.
Annual General Meeting
- We are planning to host the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in October. To be proposed to the Board at the next meeting. In 2020, we are planning to host it during Spring instead of Autumn. The Committee discussed the problem to achieve the quorum during the meetings. There is a proposal to have a type of non paying membership for the volunteers who are more involved with Wikimedia Canada. To be discussed with the rest of the Board.
Memorandum of understanding with Library and Archives Canada
- Wikimedia Canada will sign a memorandum of understanding for a collaboration with Library and Archives Canada. We have received a final draft of the agreement. We are planning the signature on May 13th during the GLAM Summit in Montreal.
Accountability of the consultants
- Benoit Rochon asks Jean-François Pilon to meet with the two consultants for accountability report.