Translations:Atikamekw knowledge, culture and language in Wikimedia projects/30/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Angelica Montgomery, Web-savvy Atikamekw communities bring mother tongue to life online, CBC/Radio-Canada, May 29 2017.
- Wikimedia Foundation, What do you call a homepage? Incorporating indigenous knowledge into Wikipedia, May 15, 2017.
- CBC radio, New Wikipedia in Atikamek language : German linguist Nastasia Herold started the project in 2013, May 23, 2017.
- Global Voices, A Wikipedia Made for—and by—the Atikamekw First Nation in Canada, May 23, 2017.
- Wikipedia in the Atikamekw language: Wikipetia atikamekw nehirowisiw
- Images in Commons: Project Wikipetia Atikamekw Nehiromowin
- Toolbox: Indigenous Languages and Knowledge on Wikimedia Projects (English) - see Translation tool