< MeetingsJump to navigation Jump to search
|General meetings||2018 AGM|
|Board meetings||February 18 • May 6 • August 5 • October 7|
|← full list of meetings|
- 1 Meeting info
- 2 Minutes
Date and location
- Date: 18 February 2019
- Time: 19:00 EDT
- Location: Online
- Benoit Rochon (President)
- Charlotte Badin (Secretary)
- Ha-Loan Phan
- Jean-François Pilon
- Michael David Miller
- Lëa-Kim Châteauneuf (Vice President)
- Guillaume Lafrance (Treasurer)
- Gabriel Arsenault
- Marie D. Martel
- Jean-Philippe Béland (Consultant)
President and Executive Committee Report
- Expenses approved since last Board meeting:
- Bill from consultant Jean-Philippe Béland for November 2018 for a total of $4,507.02.
- Purchase of a hours bank from consultant Jean-Philippe Béland for a total of $13,400 as per the current contract.
- Payment to hire the services of consultant Jean-Philippe Béland to develop the file to obtain the charity status for a total of $4,000 at a hour rate as per the current contract.
- Links to Executive Committee meetings minutes since last Board meeting:
Secretary Report on members
- At the beginning of 2019, we had 37 members, including 9 renewals and 5 new members, compared to 87 members in 2018. There is a plan to send reminder to former members in March.
- The Treasurer is absent, but the President reported the totals in the bank and PayPal accounts.
Programs Committee Report
- Links to Programs Committee meetings minutes since last Board meeting:
Report on contractuals
- Jean-Philippe Béland presented his hour tracker to the Board for the details on the work done.
- Pierre Choffet will communicate with Charlotte Badin about CiviCRM.
- Digital visibility. Jean-François Pilon is absent.
- Review of the Communications Policy. Awaiting the creation of a Communications Committee.
- Report of Bénévoles d'affaires Committee. Véronique Ah-Sen can't join the Communications Committee anymore. Ru Yi Gu is interested in joining the Communications Committee. Anne-Hélène Mai is interested by the Funding Committee, but she has a good background in communications.
- Individual grant request to the Wikimedia Foundation. Benoit Rochon did not have time to discuss that with the Wikimedia Foundation yet.
- Call for multiterritorial projects in digital cultural development by the Culture and Communications Ministry of Quebec. A project has been submitted by Jean-Philippe Béland on behalf of Wikimedia Canada. We should have an answer during the month of March 2019.
- Contractuals for 2019. Jean-Philippe Béland will discuss with Jean-François Pilon.
- Date for the next Annual General Meeting (AGM). Benoit Rochon proposed the hold the next AGM on Wednesday 1st May 2019. The Board agreed.
Discussions and announcements
- Charlotte Badin announced that she will resign from her seat on the Board at the next AGM.